Other topics you might be interested in:
- Having No Crypto Yet? Own Your First Crypto
- How to Verify Your Identify
- How to Deposit to BitFx365
- How to Trade Binary Options with BitFx365
- All About USDX
- Start Earning Commission
- Download the Android App
First of all, let’s look at the account types in BifFx365.
- Wallet: For asset deposit, withdrawal and transfer.
- Practice Account: No monetary value. It’s for your practice only. The balance can be refreshed at any time.
- Options Account: For trading options only. You can transfer USDT, BTC, ETH and USDX to the Options Account.
- Contracts Account: For trading CFD contracts only. Only USDT can be transferred to the Contracts Account.
- Copy Trading Account: For copy trading only. Only USDT can be transferred to the Copy Trading Account.
- Commission Account: For collecting commission given by BitFx365. Its balance should be transferred to the trading accounts for use or to the Wallet for withdrawal.
Press the Wallet Icon on the side bar to have a quick check of the assets in different accounts. Or you can expand the view by pressing the button at the up-right corner.
Now, let’s transfer some funds between the wallet and the accounts.
Press the Transfer button and you will be taken to the transfer page.
Choose the destination account.
Transfer All assets from the origin to destination or key a specific number. Then press the Confirm button at the bottom. Done! Now you can see the balance in your trading accounts.
If you wish to withdraw your assets to another wallet of yours, you must transfer the balance from the trading accounts or the commission account to the main Wallet.